If you were to ask a group of gamers which video game world they want to live in, many would probably say Stardew Valley. Its relaxing farm sim gameplay and charming NPCs make it easy to rack up huge playtime counts. Luckily, you will soon be able to recreate a part of the Stardew Valley experience in real life with the upcoming Official Stardew Valley Cookbook.
Not only is it an official piece of Stardew Valley merch, but Eric Barone–aka “ConcernedApe,” the solo developer behind Stardew Valley–co-authored the cookbook along with Ryan Novak, who also wrote the Stardew Valley Guidebook and Hollow Knight Wanderer’s Journal.
The book will include over 50 recipes inspired by meals in the game like the Pink Cake, Farmer’s Lunch, Survival Burger, and Strange Bun. Much like the seasonal structure of Stardew Valley’s gameplay, the book’s recipes are organized by season, so you can try out new dishes that are perfect for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. The recipes are accompanied by photography and illustrations.
The Official Stardew Valley Cookbook will release on April 16, 2024. The hardcover edition will go for $28, and there will be a digital Kindle edition for $14. You can preorder both at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Barnes and Noble.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 DualSense Controllers Are On Sale For Lowest Price Yet
- PS5 Gets Big Discount Alongside Best-Ever Deals On DualSense And Exclusive Games
- PSA: Best Buy Still Has B2G1 Free Switch Games For My Best Buy Members
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free New Nintendo Switch Games at GameStop
- God Of War: Ragnarok Is Down To Its Best Price Yet
- Use Modern Wireless Controllers On PS2 And PS1 With 8BitDo’s New Adapter
- Sonic Fans Can Now Grab Licensed Switch And Xbox Controllers