The Nintendo Switch OLED is on sale for only $290 at Monoprice. This is a huge, $60 discount off of the console’s $350 retail price. Only the Switch OLED with white Joy-Con controllers is available at this price. If you want to buy one for yourself and as a gift, Monoprice is letting customers order a maximum of two consoles. We expect this deal to sell out pretty quickly.
Nintendo consoles in general are very rarely on sale for even small discounts, so this deal is phenomenal. If history is any indication, it’s unlikely we’ll see a better Nintendo Switch deal in the coming months–even during the holiday shopping season where sales on gaming products are more prevalent.
The Switch OLED features a few upgrades over the regular Switch. Most notably, as the name suggests, it has an OLED display that is slightly larger than regular Switch. It also has a better kickstand and a wider dock that’s fitted with an ethernet port.
If you want your new Switch to be Zelda-themed, the special-edition Tears of the Kingdom Switch OLED is available now. In fact, you can save $20 on the special-edition console right now at Amazon, which drops the price from $360 to $340.
The special-edition console doesn’t come with the game, but you can also save $20 on Tears of the Kingdom at Amazon.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Starfield Steam Keys Are Discounted Ahead Of Next Month’s Launch
- Save On 3 Months Of Game Pass Just In Time For Starfield
- Prep For Fall With Humble’s End Of Summer Sale
- Armored Core 6 Gets Big Discount For Xbox Ahead This Week’s Launch
- Get 12 Games For $8 While Supporting A Good Cause
- Official Xbox Controllers Get Big Discounts At Amazon